TheHoodiedGamerHDTheHoodiedGamerHD

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Angry Video Game Nerd Theme Animated Angry Video Game Nerd Theme Animated

Honestly, not the best of animations, when he was downing his beer, it seemed to be the smallest glass of beer in the world, hwoever, i did make me laugh a bit when they said 'cowabunger - peice of dog shIt!' but, honestly, AVGN will always be in our heart as an amazing game reviewer, and one of the heroes of gaming, so its nice to see him on newgrounds! goo job...

3/5

[MMD] sans won't pick his socks up [MMD] sans won't pick his socks up

WOW. this animation made me laugh more then ive done in a while! well done! perhaps it could of been a tad longer, but Sans floating in his Sock tornado made up for everything! thanks so much for the chuckle, bro!

GJYYNGII responds:

I'm glad that you liked it.

Illustrator workflow: Frisk from Undertale Illustrator workflow: Frisk from Undertale

wow! you make it look so easy! amazing art!

Taco Trump Down Taco Trump Down

HELL YES MEXICANS!

Anyway, this game is really addictive and funny! i love the idea of a flying mexican taco guy throwing tacos at people, and lets think about it, Trump really deserves to be pooped on from above XD.

well anyway! props to you bro! this game is really good and funny!

esayitch responds:

Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed it ^^

Pony Jesus The Game Pony Jesus The Game

SO, this is not a good game, but not a bad one either!!! i personally like it, well done dude,

however, most of the levels and enemys have nothing to do with undertale whatsoever, and is a bit random, so if the enemies could be from the undertale game, it would be cool. thanks dood.
3.5/5

2Mickennxtre68 responds:

Thank you.

Clippy Simulator Clippy Simulator

i think this was really cool! i liked it!

RebelRager responds:

Thank you, this is one of my first "finished" games, I've made a bunch more, I just never release them.

Team Fortress 2 Rock Cover Team Fortress 2 Rock Cover

THIS SONG LITERALLY BLEW ME AWAY, ITS THAT AMAZING...

-Explore- -Explore-

Nice and peacful, but then gets straight to the point, i like it!
3.5/5

World at War World at War

WOAH! This song literally blew me away with its sick beats! bravo man! you have made an amazing peice of music!

Time of Judgement Time of Judgement

Critiscism? why should i critiscise you when im left gobsmacked looking at this perfect peice of pixel art! well done sir! now im hoping im not the only one to say this, but....
OOOOOOH LOOOK AT THOOOSE RATINGS!
11/10!

TriXeL responds:

You, sir, know how to give someone an ego boost, lol. I must say though, this piece is far from perfect, but I'm super duper glad you enjoyed it!