TheHoodiedGamerHDTheHoodiedGamerHD

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Taco Trump Down Taco Trump Down

HELL YES MEXICANS!

Anyway, this game is really addictive and funny! i love the idea of a flying mexican taco guy throwing tacos at people, and lets think about it, Trump really deserves to be pooped on from above XD.

well anyway! props to you bro! this game is really good and funny!

esayitch responds:

Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoyed it ^^

Pony Jesus The Game Pony Jesus The Game

SO, this is not a good game, but not a bad one either!!! i personally like it, well done dude,

however, most of the levels and enemys have nothing to do with undertale whatsoever, and is a bit random, so if the enemies could be from the undertale game, it would be cool. thanks dood.
3.5/5

2Mickennxtre68 responds:

Thank you.

Clippy Simulator Clippy Simulator

i think this was really cool! i liked it!

RebelRager responds:

Thank you, this is one of my first "finished" games, I've made a bunch more, I just never release them.

Chara Fight Undertale Prototype Chara Fight Undertale Prototype

This was obviously made in scratch
you stole pictures from the internet.
and is incredibly broken and plain stupid.
you may need to delete this

first person-shooter 1 first person-shooter 1

so I played this game, and saw people saying in the reviews 'D0OD DIS AINT A FIRST PERSON SHOOTA' so I thought I should make a fair review...

first of, this is a first person shooter, but a very bad one, no music, terrible and boring background, random enemys that shout crappy sound effects when killed, its a huge waste of time. Maybe if their was music, multiple levels, different guns and mechanics which would make the game better, you would have earned a new star.... but no, this is utterly imbarising to play! I'm sorry but this game is slow, bland, boring and apsolute -FREAKING - terrible...

Wartune Wartune

absolutely stunning game, looks really beautiful, and the art... its so freaking amazing! its ashame it lags most of the time, but at other times, its quite smooth

oh, and when I opened the game for the first time, the music struck me like lightning! its so GODDAMM BEAUTIFUL!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

WOWIE, THIS GAME IS JUST SO AWESOME IT BLOWS MY MIND!, sadly, I wasn't in the NES age, so I don't know the true meaning of these games because I didn't grow up with them, but gosh, this is so godly awesome it makes me wanna buy an NES!!!

Waifu High Waifu High

cute little game, I like it, however, it can be quite laggy at some times....

WaifuHigh responds:

The game is pretty big so a browser can't handle it I suppose :/ Quite a lot of content. There should be less issues in the downloadable version.

Fanmade Undertale boss fight Fanmade Undertale boss fight

nice little game, very challenging, awesome music that makes me 'determined' to play more, overall, you have great potential! I love it!

Asylum VI Asylum VI

A brilliant point and click game, eery, great mechanics, dark, I'm always tense, incase of a jumpscare.

awesome music to set in the mood, but should have a better variety though...

it also has challenging puzzles.
I love this game ;-)